Monday, May 7, 2012

Yesterday have alots of fun with kartika and show . kartika treat me so good luv die her . watch movie with them , actually have no mood de. Saw her and keep remember me about it. but i am really suey de bah. hmm told baby about it he keep say she also never do anything wrong. baby is not he got do wrong or never do wrong is i just have feeling that i am going lose eu but she going get eu understand ma.
Yesterday really i think alots of thing but i cant say i have to hide inside my heart i cant mentions anything out cause i really very sad and my heart is tearing apart. I cant stop thinking it at all. i dont know why. today no school best :)
But i am so bored.13 more day to our 1 years 2 month le. but wad should i do . i cant think anything. we cant celebrate also due to eu have to work.  Really this months i have alots of things to do i really very stress . i feel lyk i can sleep and forever dont wake up at all. Cause i hate my life . i have alots of thing not done yet.baby i still luv eu alots . if it happen eu going leave me , its okay bah cause i am not good eough to be ur girlf bah. Tired of every single things especially quarrel with eu . I will stop everything le

TO THAT NO LIFE DOG .
PLEASE LA EVERYONE HAVE A NAME SO PLEASE USE UR BLOODY NAME TO SPAM MY BLOG.
I AM GOOD OF ENTERTAIN EU THIS KIND OF KEYBOARD WARRIOR . WHO ASK PEOPLE TO STFU WHICH IS NOT UR OWN BLOG BUT IS MINE BLOG. SO THINK CAREFULLY WAD EU WANNA TO SAY . THIS IS MY BLOG EU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ME. THIS IS ME AND MY BOYF RELATIONSHIP EU CARE FOR WAD. MAYBE I NOE WHO THE HELL IS EU LE . BLOODY HELL GET LOST OF MY LIFE LA. PITY EU LA NO BLOG LET EU SPAM. COME MY BLOG SPAM WO. NICE CARRY ON UR NO LIFE KEYBOARD WARRIOR :) NOT HAPPY COME FIND ME . I AM NOT SCARED OF EU . LOW CLASS DOG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home